Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Oh shoot....

So in my disarray following two snow days in which I have not visited my work desk, I have just realized that I cannot find my book for comments of Selber -- and I actually had a lot for today!  I guess that is one of the danges of any technology (print, SmartPhone, computer) I choose to use and one of the benefits to using something like SpringPad, EverNote or Catch. I ran into this two weeks ago as I left my laptop in the classroom after a Tuesday evening class....(what is happening to my mind?)

With all these communication and organizational tools, I often feel that I am becoming more and more overwhelmed with input and I wonder if I am capable of filtering it....

If I had already typed my notes in, I could just share them with you all right now rather than leaving my computer, as I am going to do right now, to search for my book!

No comments:

Post a Comment