Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Ignite Presentations

I think that I really ended up liking this assignment, both composing my presentation as well as viewing and hearing each of the presentations. 

The main thing that I realized is that my presentation, as a composition, greatly challenged my preferred mode of composition.  I was not able to mull it over in m mind as I do for most the other pieces I create.  Instead, I found myself more focused on the images I wanted/needed to use in order to complete the 20 slides.  I wonder if I let the focus on the image took my focus a little bit away from my content. 

Jana's image use was really intriguing.  I faled to think of using negative space as an attention point and to draw the focus back into the content as well as into the reader/listener's mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment